I used to be a certified one and it’s not pretty, its dark, controlling and very limiting to myself and others. I will detail that part of my journey in another article and what I have gone through to realize that it is just about being whole and love itself that heals those attachments. I still have traces of this behavior but it’s kind of under control as of now and that’s why we’re all here to help each other. Look at the positive light no matter how dark it is.
And here I would like to share with you the perfect topic of discussion by my partner Crystal Andrus. She has gone through difficult challenges like you cannot imagine. And here she is to talk to you about one aspect of being a woman who tend to be needy of external attention from a man, or attachment to things and routines, even from too much coffee, shopping, games, habits, etc.
You can listen to the replay by signing up HERE or click the image below
Summary of the discussion provided by the S.W.A.T. Institute
Does any of this sound familiar:
• Do you often confuse lust with love?
• Are you afraid to trust anyone in a relationship?
• Do you have a tendency to leave one relationship for another?
• Do you mistake intensity for intimacy (drama-driven relationships)?
• Do you feel inadequate, lonely, or worthless without a love partner?
• Do you have a tendency to trade “intimate activity” for love or attachment?
• Do you have a driven, desperate, or frantic personality—acting in ways (towards a lover) that you’d be embarrassed of afterwards?
• Have you ever carried on a “secret” life – one that you wouldn’t want your parents, children, or even, husband, to know about?
• Do you perceive attention, attraction, and sex as basic needs (on par with water and food)?
Love addictions are rarely taken as seriously as other addictions, and yet someone with a love addiction can be in extreme pain—physically, emotionally and spiritually.
I always try to share important work from my colleagues and today is one of those special days!
If you feel that you may be struggling with a love addiction this may be a life-changing conversation for you…
Join Celebrity Psychotherapist and Life Coach
for a heart-healing experience on
Sherry Gaba, LCSW, a licensed psychotherapist and life coach has appeared on Celebrity Rehab 3, 4, and 5. She also facilitated life coaching on their subsequent spin off Sober House and Celebrity Rehab’s S8x Addiction. She’s helped hundreds of people cope with lifelong addictions, including substance abuse, shopping, food, s8x and love, co-dependency, eating disorders, depression, anxiety, single parenting and divorce.
Sherry knows just how devastating the loss of love can be, and she wants to help YOU discover the keys to permanently shift the pain of losing someone you love, and to empower you to transform your life for the better.
During this powerful 75-minute conversation, you will learn to:
• Understand what obsessive love is and whether or not you are a love addict
• What the withdrawal symptoms of a love addiction are and how to overcome the pain of a break-up
• How to let go and forgive so you can move forward with your life
• Take real actions you can take now to rebuild your confidence and inner strength
To listen to the Replay, Sign up HERE
Don’t forget to send me your feedback. We can heal it. Thank you.
Powered by Facebook Comments